[AUDITORY] connecting ER2 earphones to old TDT sys3 module

I have something of an odd question. I need to find an adaptor to connect my ER2 earphone dual-mono male to a single bnc output on a TDT HB7 headphone buffer. Does anyone have a good source for hard to find audio connectors?

Alternatively, can someone recommend a low frequency sound source that can couple with an ER-10B? Our usual equipment is used for testing mice, and we need something that will not have a lot of harmonic distortion below 4 kHz.

Thanks!​

Amanda Lauer, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Otolaryngology-HNS
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
443-287-4229