[AUDITORY] Date correction: Two-year post-doctoral position at Salamanca, Spain

Dear list members,

In my e-mail of yesterday, I indicated a wrong start date for the post-doctoral position. The correct date is Februrary 2018. Below is a corrected announcement.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

- Enrique

Two-year post-doctoral position at the University of Salamanca (Spain)

The University of Salamanca will soon announce a two-year post-doctoral position (starting February 2018) to work on ‘hidden hearing loss’. The project will be carried out at the Neuroscience Institute of Castile and León (www.institutoneurociencias.org) by a multidisciplinary team of electrophysiologists (Prof. Manuel S. Malmierca), neuroanatomists (Prof. Enrique Saldaña), molecular biologists (Prof. Juan Carlos Arévalo), and psychoacousticians and computational modelers (Prof. Enrique Lopez-Poveda).

The work involves conducting electrophysiological recordings and histological analyses in animal preparations.

Candidates are expected to have a PhD and/or post-doctoral experience in auditory neuroscience, and experience in animal electrophysiology and histology. Programming skills in Matlab will be a plus.

The official announcement will soon be posted at the University of Salamanca on-line noticeboard (https://sede.usal.es/opencms/opencms/es/Tablones). In the interim, do not hesitate to e-mail me or any of the team members listed above for further information.

This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic post-doctoral scientist interested in investigating ‘hidden hearing loss’ using an unusually broad range of techniques. Please forward this announcement to suitable candidates.

Thank you.

- Enrique
--
Enrique A. Lopez-Poveda, PhD
Instituto de Neurociencias de Castillay y León