[AUDITORY] Assistant Professor in Music Technology, NYU

(Apologies for cross-posting, please feel free to redistribute)

New York University, Steinhardt School of Culture, Education & Human Development

Assistant Professor, Tenure Track

The Department of Music and Performing Arts Professions will hire a Tenure-Track Assistant Professor in Music Technology to join our faculty starting September 1, 2018. We seek an engaging educator whose research, teaching, and service will prepare our students for professional success by offering an unparalleled environment for artistic, professional, and scholarly challenge and growth. This position is part of a significant expansion of Music Technology and our sister community, the Music and Audio Research Lab (MARL), including a cluster of tenure-track hires and new state-of-the-art facilities. Applicants whose expertise will cross boundaries and encourage collaborations throughout the unique and varied environment of NYU’s global network are welcome.

NYU Steinhardt values equity, diversity, and inclusion and especially encourages candidates from historically underrepresented groups to apply.

Necessary Qualifications: Doctoral degree

Click here for more info / to apply for this opening
Visit us to learn how NYU Steinhardt is spearheading social change

Juan Pablo Bello
Associate Professor, Music Technology and Computer Science & Engineering
Director, Music and Audio Research Lab (MARL)
New York University
jpbello@xxxxxxx
https://wp.nyu.edu/jpbello/
http://steinhardt.nyu.edu/marl/