Re: [AUDITORY] Software for internet-based auditory testing

Hi Robert,

just adding to (already great) list, we have developed here at the AudioLabs in collaboration with Fraunhofer: https://github.com/audiolabs/webMUSHRA
webMUSHRA aims to be a web audio based MUSHRA (ITU-R BS.1534) implementation. It carefully follows the ITU recommendation in terms of looping, fade-in/out, sample accurate switching etc.

The configuration can be simply done via yaml files, all you need is a standard webserver and a backend, like php, to save the results (Mac OS X comes preloaded with these requirements).

Cheers
Fabian