[AUDITORY] Cofounder Opportunity in Deep Learning and Acoustics in Montreal

We are looking for a cofounder to join our startup in Montreal!

Please reach out to us if you’re interested or would like to recommend someone. The start date is as soon as possible and we’d be happy to help with any immigration processes. Feel free to circulate the message.

Cheers,

Lisa & Stephane

Cofounders of Zeemo.ai
Montreal, QC
Canada
lisa.ebert@xxxxxxxx
stephane.leahy@xxxxxxxx

Zeemo.ai is an early stage startup in Montreal, Canada, focused on understanding the sounds that surround us. We are looking for a cofounder with technical expertise in deep learning and acoustics and entrepreneurial drive to lead our efforts in sound event detection. Because startups move fast, we’d like you to start as soon as possible so that you can benefit from being a full cofounder of Zeemo.ai!

What we do

Our aim is to apply state-of-the-art methods in deep learning to detect common sounds in our environment and improve our lifestyle. We have licensed an algorithm based on convolutional recurrent networks from a top audio research lab to detect polyphonic sounds. We have successfully tested the algorithm on several online data sets and real recordings and we have identified the baby market as the most promising market to apply our technology.

What you will do

-        Lead the development of our sound event detection technology.

-        Identify and license complementary technologies.

-        Make strategic decisions regarding sound data collection and real-time implementation of the algorithm.

What you need

-        PhD related to deep learning, sound event detection, speech recognition, music analysis, or acoustic signal processing.

-        Strong research background and good publication record.

-        Proficiency in Python and experience with deep learning.

-        Entrepreneurial drive.

The TandemLaunch Advantage

Our startup is based at the TandemLaunch incubator in Montreal, offering us a distinct advantage over standalone startups when it comes to funding ($800,000 seed investment for our venture), mentoring, industry connections and investor network. TandemLaunch has very high success rates of accelerating high-tech ventures across multiple funding rounds.

If you like the idea of cofounding your own startup, we would love to hear from you!

Lisa & Stephane

Cofounders of Zeemo.ai
Montreal, QC
Canada