[AUDITORY] Research positions in Southampton

We have two research positions within our Hear for Duty team, which is working to improve occupational hearing assessment in the emergency and armed forces.

  1.  Research Fellow for 2 years with closing date of 10th Sept 2017. We welcome applications from people interested in a part-time position/job share: https://jobs.soton.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=905917KR Applicant must be registered or registerable as an audiologist in the UK.

  1.  Fully funded (for UK/EU residents) PhD https://jobs.soton.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?id=15863&forced=1  (international applicants must fund the difference between UK and international fees themselves)

Please send any queries to me.

Best wishes, Daniel

-----------
Dr Daniel Rowan

Director of Programmes (Audiology)
Director of the Centre for China-UK Audiology Education (CUAE)

Hearing & Balance Centre (HABC)
Institute of Sound & Vibration Research
University of Southampton, UK, SO17 1BJ

Office: +44 (0)23 8059 2928  (ext 22928)
Email: d.rowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:d.rowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
HABC: www.southampton.ac.uk/audiology<http://www.southampton.ac.uk/audiology>
CUAE: www.southampton.ac.uk/audiology/cuae<http://www.southampton.ac.uk/audiology/cuae>