[ISMIR-Community] announcing student bursaries for Web Audio Conference

thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, we are able to offer a limited number of student accommodation bursaries for the Web Audio Conference.

these will cover the 3 nights of 20th - 22nd August (ie check in 20th, check out 23rd). the accommodation is at the Mile End campus, where the conference will be held, is en-suite and includes breakfast.

as we expect demand to outstrip supply, there will be a selection process. therefore if you are a bona fide student, please submit a 1 page pdf document as an attachment, sent to wac2017@xxxxxxxxxx
Other sources of support for rest of costs
Short statement (less than 100 words): How I will benefit from attending WAC 2017.

you must also include a scanned, signed (pdf) letter from your supervisor, confirming that you are a student and why it is not possible to cover your attendance without a bursary.

the closing date for bursary applications is: Monday 26th June, with an expectation to inform all applicants 1 week later.

[there are also rooms available for £75 per night. Please check the WAC web site for details]

thanks and best wishes

mark

--
ISMIR 2017 will take place in Suzhou, China, October 23-28, 2017. Website: https://ismir2017.smcnus.org/