[AUDITORY] 3 Acoustics PhD projects open for candidatures (deadline for completed application 30-May-2017)

Dear community,

I would like to announce the opening for several PhD topics in our
laboratory for which I am involved in. Please pass this message on to any
potential students that you may be aware of.

University Doctoral School grant funding for a full 3-year stipend is
determined from an evaluation of the candidate, credentials, and the
subject, including an interview the on the 13-June-2017.

The following topics and extended descriptions are :

1) Spatial properties of interior acoustic sound fields: Combining physical,
numerical, and perceptual studies in room acoustics
(http://www.ed391.upmc.fr/contributor/resources/download/ed391/documents/SUJ
ET2017/68_DALEMBERT_KATZ.pdf)

2) The Spatial Voice
(http://www.ed391.upmc.fr/contributor/resources/download/ed391/documents/SUJ
ET2017/42_DALEMBERT_DALESSANDRO.pdf)

3) Aide à la navigation pour les malvoyants par un système de réalité
virtuelle acoustique pour la préparation de navigation intérieure
(http://www.ed391.upmc.fr/contributor/resources/download/ed391/documents/SUJ
ET2017/48_DALEMBERT_KATZ.pdf)

There is no nationality requirement. The deadline for completing the full
application is 30-May-2017, *no exceptions*. Details of the application
procedure can be found here:
	http://www.ed391.upmc.fr/fr/sujets_de_these.html

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&tl=en&u=www.ed391.upmc.fr
%2Ffr%2Fsujets_de_these.html

Please contact me, or the other co-supervisors, if you are interested.

Sincerely,
-Brian FG Katz
--
Brian FG Katz, Ph.D, HDR