[AUDITORY] Auditory Cortex 2017 - Abstract Submission Extension

Extended to Sunday May 7th at 23:59
[Extended to Sunday May 7th at 23:59]

ABSTRACT SUBMISSION EXTENSION
Due to the SfN Abstract Deadline on Thursday and our understanding of the conflict, we will be extending the ICAC Abstract Deadline to Sunday May 7th at 23:59.  Don't miss your opportunity to share your research at the 2017 International Conference on Auditory Cortex!
During the poster abstract submission process, you will be asked to indicate if you wish to be considered for an oral presentation and the Trainee Travel Awards. For a complete list of the main scientific tracks, please visit our website.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENSION
We are extending the Early Bird Deadline until Sunday May 7th at 23:59 to match the Abstract submission deadline.
Make sure you don't miss out on the lowest rates!
REGISTER NOW
CONFERENCE PROGRAM
Check out our impressive line-up of Keynote and Invited Speakers for the 2017 Conference. For program information, including our Program At A Glance, click here.
Thank you to our Sponsors.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Banff!
Sincerly,
Steve Lomber & Yale Cohen
Conference Co-Chairs

www.auditorycortex.org