[AUDITORY] Job openings - Dyson School of Design @ Imperial College London

Dear Colleagues,

within the Dyson School of Design Engineering at Imperial College London we are looking for highly able, enthusiastic and well-motivated applicants for a series of posts:

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AYM488/lecturer
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AYM483/senior-lecturer
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AYM482/reader
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AYM491/chair

It'd be great if we had some applicants working in areas such as acoustics, audio engineering, heearing science, acoustic virtual reality, etc., to engage with the Sound and Audio Systems team (http://www.imperial.ac.uk/design-engineering/research/human-performance-and-experience/sound-and-audio-systems/) within the Human Performance and Experience group (HPX - http://www.imperial.ac.uk/design-engineering/research/human-performance-and-experience/).

You can find relevant information in the links above, but please do not hesitate to contact me directly in case you have questions.

Best regards
Lorenzo

--
Dr Lorenzo Picinali
Senior Lecturer in Audio Experience Design

http://www.imperial.ac.uk/people/l.picinali

www.imperial.ac.uk/design-engineering-school