[AUDITORY] Auditory Cortex 2017 - Abstract and Registration Deadline Reminder

ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE REMINDER
Be sure to submit your abstract before Monday, May 1st, 2017 at 23:59 Central Standard Time. During the poster abstract submission process, you will be asked to indicate if you wish to be considered for an oral presentation and the Trainee Travel Awards. For a complete list of the main scientific tracks, please visit our website.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION DEADLINE REMINDER
The Early-Bird Registration deadline for the 2017 ICAC abstract submissions is fast approaching! Register and save on your conference ticket and accommodation! To view the full list of conference inclusions and registration rates, please visit our website. Early-Bird Registration is available until Monday, May 1st, 2017 at 23:59 Central Standard Time.
REGISTER NOW
UPDATED PROGRAM
Take a look at our updated Program At A Glance, which now includes session times for both our Keynote and Invited Speakers. View the latest PAAG by clicking here.
Thank you to our Sponsors.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Banff!
Sincerely,
Steve Lomber & Yale Cohen
Conference Co-Chairs

www.auditorycortex.org