[AUDITORY] Engineer positions at Oticon Medical CI (Nice) for PhD-graduated candidates

Dear List,

Oticon Medical cochlear implants R&D is looking for two PhD-graduated motivated talents to join our company as engineers, in our CI development facility in Nice (France). Both positions are related to audio signal processing and coding strategy development for future CI systems, see below:

-          Signal Processing and Embedded Systems Developer

-          Signal Processing and Psycho acoustic Developer

For more information about these positions and to apply, please follow the links above.

Feel free to share these jobs offers with your contacts.

All the best

Dan

Best regards,

Dan Gnansia, PhD

Director. Clinical and scientific research

Direct: +33 (0) 6 98 58 25 62

dagn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://kitenet.com/Oticon_Medical/EmailSignature/images/image001.png

Oticon Medical

2720 Chemin Saint Bernard, FR-06224 Vallauris Cedex, France

Phone: +33 493951818

www.oticonmedical.com