Don't mistake stability for stagnation, activity for progress, or change for innovation : Comment on www.TheRegister.co.uk 25.1.17

From: Elena Lieven

Sent: 16 March 2017 12:23

Dear all,
The ad and further particulars for a new Lecturer/Senior Lecturer has just gone live.  We are looking for someone who works in typical language development but who has also either done research with clinical populations or who would be interested in doing so.  If you know of a really dynamic person - either an early years researcher who shows major promise or someone with a track record of broadly relevant research and grant funding - who you think might be interested in this post, please send them this link to the ad and further particulars and tell them to contact me at
elena.lieven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or Prof Anna Theakston (anna.theakston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) if they want to discuss anything.
New posts are all too rare in the current climate so we must do everything we can to fill this one with a great person!
https://www.jobs.manchester.ac.uk/internal/displayjob.aspx?jobid=13109
all the best
elena

Elena Lieven (Prof.)
Director, ESRC International Centre for Language and Communicative Development (LuCiD)

at The Universities of Manchester, Liverpool and Lancaster

Website: www.lucid.ac.uk |Twitter: @LuCiD_Centre | Phone: +44 161 275 2580 | Email: elena.lieven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx