[AUDITORY] Postdoctoral position: psychoacoustics of musical emotions (IRCAM, France)

Dear all,

The Perception and Sound Design team in IRCAM, Paris (France) has a new opening for a postdoctoral researcher (fixed-term, 1-2 years), funded by the ERC project CREAM (http://cream.ircam.fr).

We're looking for a recent PhD graduate in perception science, psychoacoustics or experimental psychology to work on the perception of emotional cues in speech and music. The ideal candidate will have strong skills in experimental design, psychophysical measurements and modeling, but prior experience with music cognition is not necessary. As an example, you may be a vision or auditory perception scientist willing to apply psychophysical methodologies to study music and/or the links between perception and emotion.

Details about the position can be found here: http://cream.ircam.fr/?p=589
Feel free to contact me for more information.

Best,
JJ Aucouturier
CREAM Lab (IRCAM/CNRS)
Paris, France.