[AUDITORY] Machine Learning Audiometry Beta Test

Dear List,

For some time now our remote collaborators and we have been conducting human audiometric testing research with an online portal designed to standardize methods across experiments and groups. This portal implements our novel machine learning psychometric estimator for the audiogram.

In an effort to work out kinks and explore a larger variety of use cases, we are planning to enlarge this ongoing beta test. Expanded rollout must happen slowly because some of the estimation options we offer can be quite computationally intensive. As a result, we need to evaluate server load balancing under gradually increasing use scenarios to avoid disruption for those already deploying the platform as a research tool.

If you are interested in learning more about this resource and potentially joining the beta test, please go to goo.gl/XLd4fL. Fair warning: if response is substantial, it may take a while to add all the interested parties due to the reasons listed above.

Regards,
Dennis Barbour

--
Dennis Barbour, MD, PhD
Associate Professor and Director of Masters Studies