From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Massimo Grassi <massimo.grassi@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: 25 January 2017 12:18:32
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Memory, musicians and nonmusicians

Dear all,

we are working on a meta-analysis that investigates the (possible)
difference in memory performance between musicians and nonmusicians.

We collected all (hopefully) published studies and we are now trying to
collect the so-called grey literature, i.e., the non-published studies.

If you happen to have in your drawer a study that compares the memory
(short-term, long-term, working-memory) of musicians and nonmusicians
(any age) with any possible type of stimuli (e.g., auditory, visual,
both) and any possible type of task (e.g., digit span, visuo-spatial
Corsi, etc.) and you would like to share your data, please let me know.

All the best,

The University of Derby has a published policy regarding email and reserves the right to monitor email traffic.
If you believe this was sent to you in error, please reply to the sender and let them know.

Key University contacts: http://www.derby.ac.uk/its/contacts/