Re: [AUDITORY] ARO MWM - Request for submissions: Innovative teaching in hearing and balance using computers

Hi everyone,

Thank you to those who have responded already to this call. To help with curating the website and organizing presenters, please send a title and a short summary of the exercise/teaching material you are willing to share. The material can come in the form of web links, exercise pdfs, lecture slides, audio and video files.  Even if you are unable to attend ARO, we are also hoping to receive your submission.

Thank you, and I hope we can make this a valuable resource to students and teachers alike.

Cheers

Alan

--

Alan Kan, PhD
Assistant Scientist | Binaural Hearing and Speech Laboratory

University of Wisconsin-Madison
Room 563, Waisman Center / 1500 Highland Avenue / Madison, WI, 53705
Phone: +1-608-262-7483 / Fax: +1-608-263-2918