CV advertisement

** sorry for cross posting  **

to all the community:
I am currently looking for a job exploiting the following competencies, in a research or business field. I hope with this mail to get the attention of someone interested.

iOS programming skills gained through +3 years of work in IT companies.

PhD in Mathematics, pursuing research on audio and music applications of complex dynamic systems.

Master's degree in Psychology with a thesis and following research in Cognitive Psychology of Music.

Bachelor's degree at Conservatory school of music in Jazz Guitar. Competencies in score writing and arranging.

Use of Max/MSP, Puredata, digital audio workstations, Arduino. Competencies as audio technician.

I enclose my CV as attachment and I am available for meetings or calls.
My best regards,
Enrico Cupellini