Recommendations for sound card/ hardware for otoacoustic emissions

Hi all,

We are planning to set up lab with custom otoacoustic emission equipment. We intend to record DPOAE, SFOAE, TEOAE and contralateral suppression.  We are thinking of using ER10C probe microphone setup. I seek recommendations on good interfaces (economic) for the probe microphone with the computer. Any other suggestions on probe microphone etc. are also welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Nike

--
Junior Research Fellow,