P-Centers

Deal all,

I wrote some Matlab code to automatically extract the perceptual centres from natural speech and I realized that there are several options and choices to be made.

I would appreciate your input on this topic (ie how you would generally proceed after speech-syllable segmentation) and I'll try to summarize the comments in a future post with my implemented solution(s) and the link to the code (with all the bugs!).

best

daniele

Daniele Schon - Chercheur - INS INSTITUT DE NEUROSCIENCES DES SYSTEMES
INSERM & Aix-Marseille Université - Timone - 27 BVD Jean Moulin - 13005 Marseille
Tél: +33(0)4 91 38 46 32 / 55 77
Afin de respecter l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer cet email que si nécessaire.