2nd Call for Abstracts -- SpiN 2017

Dear list,

Announcing the 9th Speech in Noise Workshop (SpiN 2017), which will be held in Oldenburg, Germany, on January 5 - 6, 2017.

This interdisciplinary workshop brings together research focusing on a variety of speech-related aspects, especially speech in acoustically challenging conditions.
The scientific program comprises oral presentations from invited speakers at various academic stages as well as poster presentations.
This year's keynote will be given by Astrid van Wieringen (KU Leuven, Belgium).  A list of speakers and preliminary titles of their talks is available on the workshop’s webpage:

http://spin2017.de/

ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW OPEN!
We invite researchers of all academic career stages to submit abstracts for poster contributions about their current work. Participants will vote on the best poster, which will be awarded the Colin Cherry Award 2017.
Abstracts should be maximally 400 words.

http://spin2017.de/index.php?p=submission

* Abstract deadline: November 2, 2016
* Notification of acceptance: November 17
* Registration opens November 17.

Additional details on abstract submission, registration, talks, and travelling information are available on the workshop's web page: http://spin2017.de/
Further inquiries about this workshop can be addressed to: info@xxxxxxxxxxx
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Oldenburg!

The organizing team:
Tim Jürgens
Anna Warzybok
Rebecca Carroll