Anouncement: Fall CI symposium at University of Groningen, NL

Dear all,

On October 25, 2016, we are organizing a small symposium (~100 people) in conjunction with three PhD's (John Galvin, Christina Fuller, and Carina Pals) that will be defended that week at University of Groningen, the Netherlands. We would be happy if you would join us there!

The title of the symposium is: “The future of cochlear implantation: engaging top-down and bottom-up brain mechanisms.” We expect this to be a lively presentation and discussion of recent research. Some of the confirmed speakers are: Bob Shannon, Monita Chatterjee, Qian-jie Fu, Christian Lorenzi, Astrid van Wieringen, Andrew Faulkner, Johan Frijns, and Marie Rudner.

Date: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Time: 13.00 hr
Location: Marie Lokezaal, Faculty of Arts, Groningen

For information and to sign up please contact:
Nadine Tuinman (
n.tuinman@xxxxxxx)

A preliminary program can be found here:
http://www.rug.nl/research/otorhinolaryngology/events

Hope to see you there!

On behalf of Carina Pals and Christina Fuller, thanks for your attention.

John Galvin

jgalvin@xxxxxxxx