(Please excuse multiple postings).
1st International Symposium on Music and Cochlear Implants, Oct 13-14, Eriksholm Research Centre, Elsinore, Denmark
We invite submission of short abstracts via the symposium webpage. Deadline for submission is August 1st
Due to a kind sponsorship from the Oticon Foundation, there is no attendance fee for registered participants. A maximum of 80 participants can be hosted at the conference venue, and a pool of these seats have been pre-reserved for presenters.
Deadline for registration is September 1st.
For the event we have an exciting list of distinguished keynote speakers in the field of Music and Cochlear implants:
- Prof. Charles Limb, director at SF Douglas Cochlear Implant Centre
- Dr. Jeremy Marozaeu, DTU Centre for Applied Hearing Research
- Prof. Isabelle Peretz, co-director BRAMS, University of Montreal
- Dr. Valerie Looi, Sydney Cochlear Implant Centre
- Prof. Elvira Brattico, co-director Music in the Brain, Aarhus University
- Dr. John Galvin III, UCLA
- Prof. Jay Rubinstein, University of Washington
Further details on the event can be found at www.implantsandmusic.net
On behalf of the organising committee,
Søren Kamaric Riis
Senior Director, Technology Development
Direct: +45 39 13 86 01
Mobile: +45 51 17 66 71