Music and Cochlear Implants Symposium Oct 13-14 at Eriksholm Research Centre, Denmark

Music and Cochlear Implants Symposium Oct 13-14 at Eriksholm Research Centre, Denmark

Dear fellow researchers

As previously announced, we host the Music and Cochlear Implants Symposium Oct 13-14 at Eriksholm Research Centre in Elsinore north of Copenhagen Denmark.

Oticon Foundation and Oticon Medical sponsors symposium to facilitate researchers in bringing music to Cochlear Implant users. Registration is free of charge and open for all researchers in the field.

We are proud to present a fantastic list of confirmed speakers:

·         Charles Limb

·         Jeremy Marozaeu

·         Isabelle Peretz

·         Valerie Looi

·         Elvira Brattico

Stay tuned at www.implantsandmusic.net for additional speakers and additional details     .

We now accept abstracts at http://www.implantsandmusic.net/?p=register and registration opens very soon at the same place.

We look forward to receive your contributions and see you in Elsinore.

On behalf of the organisation committee

Niels

Organising committee

·         Chair: Professor Charles Limb, Director of the Douglas Grant Cochlear Implant Center, UCSF

·         Co-Chair: Associate Professor Jeremy Marozeau, Hearing Systems, Technical University of Denmark

·         Søren Kamaric Riis, PhD, Sr. Director Technology Development, Oticon Medical

·         Niels Henrik Pontoppidan, PhD, Research Area Manager, Eriksholm Research Centre

Niels Henrik Pontoppidan
Ph.D., M.Sc.E.

Research Area Manager, Advanced Algorithms

Eriksholm Research Centre
Rørtangvej 20
3070 Snekkersten
Denmark
Direct:     +45 4829 8927
Mobile:   +45 3061 5087
Email:
npon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: www.eriksholm.com

Eriksholm pursues audiological discoveries with the potential to significantly enhance end-user benefits in future hearing care.
We work in close collaboration with academic research institutions, clinicians and end-users, and being part of Oticon ensures that our scientific insights are applied in solutions that empower people with hearing loss.