[AUDITORY] Closed: B&K and TDT hardware to give away

Dear List

We’ve had may responses now, so consider the items taken. We are happy that they can be of use in the research community.

Lars

From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception [mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lars Bramsløw
Sent: 10. februar 2016 13:25
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AUDITORY] B&K and TDT hardware to give away

Dear list,

Here at Eriksholm Research Centre (Snekkersten, Denmark) we are clearing out old measurement hardware, which means it can be collected from Eriksholm for free. If you are interested, the items must be picked up from here within two weeks, e.g. latest on February 23rd. We cannot offer shipping.

There is no support, guarantee whatsoever!

The items are as follows:

Brüel & Kjær boxes:

1023 sine generator

1617 band pass filter

2*2606 measurement amplifier

Tucker-Davis Technologies: (TDT modules):

4*PA4

3*SM3

2*HB6

AD1

DA3-4

2*MS1

4*PF1

2*MS1

2*PI2

TG6

2*MA2

WG2

DD1

4*XB1 frames

Please write a mail to me directly if you want any of these, and we can arrange for a pick-up. First-come-first serve.

Best, Lars

Lars Bramsløw
M.Sc.E, Ph.D.

Research Engineer & Project Manager, Competing Voices

Eriksholm Research Centre
Rørtangvej 20
3070 Snekkersten
Denmark
Direct:    +45 4829 8928
Mobile:   +45 2285 1484
Email:
labw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: www.eriksholm.com

Eriksholm pursues audiological discoveries with the potential to significantly enhance end-user benefits in future hearing care.
We work in close collaboration with academic research institutions, clinicians and end-users, and being part of Oticon ensures that our scientific insights are applied in solutions that empower people with hearing loss.