[AUDITORY] Invitation to speak at Euroregio 2016 (Auditory and Multisensory Perception)

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of the EUROREGIO 2016 scientific board, it would be an honor to have you - and/or your colleagues - as an invited speaker for the Session: Auditory and Multisensory Perception (see attached official invitation letter).

EUROREGIO is one of the biggest european conference in applied acoustics, and one of the most important in the world. So it will definitively be a great opportunity to expand your network within more “engineering” oriented research fields. From which I honest believe that you could find outstanding opportunities for further cooperation in your field. Specially because this year there is a real interest on fomenting Interdisciplinary environments.

Please, Provide us with an answer of your possible participation as soon as possible. I’m putting Prof. Raymond Van Ee in cc, my co-chair of the session and Professor  at KU Leuven and Donders Institute (Radboud University), and principal researcher at Phillips Research Laboratories.

Hope hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

---
Felipe Reinoso Carvalho