[AUDITORY] Invitation To Participate in Audio Survey for PhD Research

Dear list,

Please find a link to my PhD research audio survey:

http://www.darrylgriffiths.co.uk/validation_survey/index.php

The main objective is to rate 10 randomly selected song excerpts out of 40 song excerpts with regards to emotional, environmental and activity concepts.  This should take approximately 10-15 minutes to fully complete.  Full details of the requirements are on the main index page.  All we ask is for some basic demographic information and your consent before you can proceed with the survey.

There is no time limit with this survey, which means you can pause and resume the survey as long as you keep it open in your browser as a tab or a separate window.

The survey has been designed around Google Chrome, and its been tested within FireFox and Safari.  However, it has not been designed for mobile platforms, so please use one of the aforementioned desktop browsers.

Please feel free to distribute my link to other interested parties.

Darryl Griffiths
Glyndŵr University, North Wales, UK.