Re: [AUDITORY] audio/video recording

Hi Lorenzo,

I have been using the Sony PCM-D50 for some years now. At its time it had the best SNR performance with the onboard mics in the market. It can also power up binaural mics if needed / or extend it with a small preamp for XLR inputs. It records PCM wav in a set of sample rates, and saves in both internal memory with expandability if needed (SD). I never had any issues with it.

Hope that helps,
Neo

-

Neo Kaplanis | Acoustics Researcher | DREAMS-ITN
Bang & Olufsen A/S | Peter Bangs Vej 15 | DK-7600 Struer | Denmark
www.bang-olufsen.com <http://www.bang-olufsen.com/> | www.beoplay.com <http://www.beoplay.com/>