From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Joel Snyder <joel.snyder@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: 23 November 2015 21:39
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AUDITORY] audio/video recording

Hello List,

Can anyone please suggest high-quality portable equipment for recording digital audio and video at the same time? The equipment would be used to record sounds in a variety of situations (e.g., in a forest, in a cafe) and video would also be recorded at the same time to document what objects were producing the sounds.

Thanks!

Joel S. Snyder, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychology
Associate Coordinator of Experimental Psychology Ph.D. Program
University of Nevada, Las Vegas
4505 Maryland Parkway Mail Stop 5030
Las Vegas, NV 89154-5030
Telephone: (702) 895-4692