Research Position @IRCAM - Sound Branding

Dear colleagues and friends,

IRCAM offers a new PostDoc position for our new starting European (H2020 ICT19) project ABC Dj.
The goal of this project is to develop advanced Audio Branding (recommending music for a trade-mark) technologies.
For this, ABC-DJ will rely on Music Content and Semantic Analysis.
We therefore look for qualified researcher in the filed of signal processing and machine learning.
Please find attached the details of the position.

All the best

Geoffroy Peeters - HDR - Dr
Project leader - Audio and Music Indexing Research Projects - IRCAM R&D
http://recherche.ircam.fr/anasyn/peeters/