response box

Dear Colleagues,

Could you recommend a  USB-based response-box (to register behavioural responses)?

So far the ones we’ve tried in the lab are either not very temporally accurate or very noisy (buttons make an audible click sound when pressed) rendering them not very useful for auditory experiments.

So as not to spam everybody else, please could you respond to me privately? I will collect the recommendations and send out an update email to the list.

Many thanks,

Maria

Maria Chait PhD

m.chait@xxxxxxxxx

Reader in Auditory Cognitive Neuroscience

Lab site: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ear/research/chaitlab/

UCL Ear Institute

332 Gray's Inn Road

London WC1X 8EE