Call for articles: Opticon1826, Auditory Science special edition

Call for articles: Auditory Science special edition

Opticon1826

E-ISSN: 2049-8128, published by Ubiquity Press

Dear Colleague,

Opticon1826 is University College London’s peer-reviewed, open access, international academic journal, run in conjunction with Ubiquity Press. As a multi-disciplinary journal, we publish research articles, reviews, letters, commentaries, conference reports and photographs from a wide array of disciplines including psychology, neuroscience, engineering, sociology, cultural studies, etc.

We often focus on particular themes through the publication of special editions; currently we are garnering submissions from the auditory sciences (psychoacoustics, auditory cognitive neuroscience, music psychology, acoustics, audiology, signal processing, etc.).

Please submit via our online journal system at www.opticon1826.com, and please contact our Brain Sciences faculty editor Douglas MacCutcheon, d.maccutcheon@xxxxxxxxx, for any additional information.

Regards,

Dr. Tom Ue

Co-Editor in Chief, Opticon1826

University College London, Department of English Language and Literature

University of Oxford, Department of Education