De: Fatima Husain <husainf@xxxxxxxxxx>
Para: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Enviado: Martes 25 de agosto de 2015 21:33
Asunto: [AUDITORY] Question about using music samples in research

Dear List
This may be a somewhat naive question - we would like to use commercially available samples from different music genres for a pilot study. What are the copyright issues we should be aware of when generating stimuli?
These are 1-min samples and not complete works.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Fatima

--

Fatima T. Husain, Ph.D.