University of Winchester anniversary studentships

Dear all,

The University of Winchester is offering PhD studentships for UK/EU students.
http://www.winchester.ac.uk/aboutus/175-celebrations/Pages/175th-Anniversary-Studentships.aspx

These studentships offer expertise in the department of Psychology relevant to auditory and speech perception, specifically:
We have expertise in auditory and speech perception and the use of technology for learning languages and training music. Possible projects relate to investigating how new learners of a language acquire new phonetic categories and design of multimedia applications for teaching spoken language or music. These are examples of areas but strong applicants will not be restricted to these areas.

Please see website above for full details on applications or feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,

Maria
------------------
Dr. Maria Uther
Head of Department
Department of Psychology
University of Winchester
Sparkford Rd
Winchester, SO22 4NR
Tel: +44 1962 624892

175th Signature

University of Winchester, a private charitable company limited by
guarantee in England and Wales number 5969256.
Registered Office: Sparkford Road, Winchester, Hampshire SO22
4NR