Measuring Musical Engagement

Dear list members,

I’m currently working on the development of a state-questionnaire which intends to measure one' type and degree of musical engagement and appreciation. I would therefore like to invite you to participate in an online-survey inquiring into one of your recent musical experiences.

Participating is easy: After listening to a self-chosen piece of music, a series of statements is presented regarding how you experienced the music. Participating takes approx. 15-20 minutes of your time! To access the survey, please click on the following link:

http://ww2.unipark.de/uc/AEAMS/

I would really be grateful when you’re willing to participate and to share this invitation! And if you have any questions, please contact me at abs.studie.prj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best,

--

Thijs Vroegh

Ph.D. candidate at the Max Planck Institute for empirical Aesthetics Frankfurt