Looking for EEG data from CI users

Dear List,

I am a PhD student at the ENT department of the University Medical Center Groningen in the Netherlands and am working under the supervision of Prof dr Deniz Baskent.
I am working on a new technique and need EEG data from CI users who are listening to an oddball paradigm (preferably pure tones). The data file should contain the trigger/markers for the different tones. One participant would already be sufficient, as I am planning to run my analysis on existing data, to see if my technique works as planned.

If anyone has a data file that they are willing to share, please contact me. Of course,I am happy to answer any questions you may have. I will not share your data with anyone else, and of course cite your work properly.

Many thanks in advance!

Annika Luckmann, MSc
(a.luckmann@xxxxxxx)