Re: Circuit model of the middle ear - searching for publicly avaliable models

Dear Felipe,

you might be interested in following circuit model paper:
O'Connor KN, Puria S (2008) Middle-ear circuit model parameters based on a population of human ears. The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 123:197-211. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18177151

I am happy to share the MATLAB implementation of the model. We have also implemented a finite element model of the human middle ear, which has been a challenge. Happy to discuss details offline.