Re: USB sound cards

Dear Bob,

thanks for clarifying this! So I overlooked that the R is inside the feedback loop, embarrassing... That's why I said don't trust my opinion as a psychologist, I wished to have a better understanding of these EE design issues...

But what is the bottom line - is low output impendance better, or do Jont's analyses indicate the opposite?

Daniel

PD Dr. Daniel Oberfeld-Twistel
Johannes Gutenberg - Universitaet Mainz
Department of Psychology