Temporary position at Oticon : R & D Engineer within audiology

R&D Engineer within  audiology  at Oticon in Denmark, Temporary position

Take part in defining and developing new audiological systems and features in R&D

Would you like to take part in developing the next generation of audiological concepts for our state-of-the-art hearing aids? And make a difference for hearing impaired people worldwide? Then we might have an exciting career opportunity for you at Oticon’s department of Audiology & Embedded Systems.

Your team and tasks
You will be part of the audiological requirements team consisting of 12 dedicated requirement analysts. With your new colleagues, you will be responsible for filling the innovative pipeline of the new audiological concepts.

The successful candidate will have the ability to collaborate closely with a broad range of stakeholders within R&D and Marketing and integrate their inputs to the creation of new audiological solutions.

Your tasks will include:

·         End-user and customer need analysis

·         Competitor analysis

·         Audiological idea generation

·         Audiological idea analysis

·         System analysis

·         Prototyping in e.g. Matlab

·         Generate System requirements and some system design

We offer you the chance to be part of a professional team where all your colleagues focus on the complete project and welcome your ideas and inputs.

Your background
We expect you to hold at least a MSc in Engineering or similar, within audiology, psychoacoustics, acoustics or signal processing. You have a strong interest in R&D and can work with structured development using requirements, guidelines and documentation.

If you previously have worked with hearing aids/similar electronic devices and/or hearing impaired it will be an advantage.

We expect you to speak and write English fluently.
Danish is not a prerequisite.

For further information and for applying please find the job add here :

http://www.oticon.com/about/job-and-career/jobs/job-document.aspx?publishingid=1179&languagekey=en-GB

On our job portal jobs.oticon.com

Want to join the team?
Then send your application today, as we are currently screening applications or no later than the 15. December 2015

Best regards

Ole Fogh Olsen

Director

Head of Audiological Requirements