Re: JND for tactile frequency

dear Ani,
the defining textbook answering all your questions (and several more) is the "Handbook of Human Vibration" by my estimated colleague Mike Griffin.

http://books.google.co.uk/books/about/Handbook_of_Human_Vibration.html?id=tBaCHObL-XQC&redir_esc=y

The correct answer to your question (frequency jnd) depends on several factors (frequency, amplitude, which part of the body you are measuring, which probe, whole body vibration vs fingertip, sitting, standing, lying, etc)

cheers,
Stefan