PhD Listening Test

Hello Auditory Members,

As part of my ongoing PhD research, I am currently investigating the use of advanced audio technology for the creation of environmental sound maps and I am looking for participants to take part in an online listening test based on the human perception of environmental noise.

If you would like to take part in the study, please go to www.glasgow3dsoundmap.co.uk<http://www.glasgow3dsoundmap.co.uk> and click on the link for the listening test. It should take around 30 minutes of your time and you will need to use headphones/earbuds in order to properly assess the sound clips.

Any responses would be greatly appreciated so thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,

Adam.

Adam Craig BSc (Hons)
Ph.D. Research Student | School of Engineering and Built Environment

T: +44 (0)141 331 8329 | E: Adam.Craig@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:Adam.Craig@xxxxxxxxx>
Glasgow Caledonian University, Cowcaddens Road, Glasgow, G4 0BA

W: www.audio-lab.co.uk<http://www.audio-lab.co.uk>

W: www.gcu.ac.uk<http://www.gcu.ac.uk>

[cid:4434D434-B886-4172-A411-2D85EF363A31@enterprise.gcal.ac.uk]

PNG image