Postdoc position at Northwestern University

Postdoc Position in Hearing Science/Audiology

A postdoc position, starting September 1, 2014, is available in the laboratory of Sumit Dhar at Northwestern University (Evanston Campus).

We welcome individuals from a broad array of backgrounds relevant to hearing science, audiology, auditory neuroscience, physics, electrical engineering, and mechanical engineering to apply.  Candidates with experience in basic and clinical research across the lifespan are highly desirable.  We are particularly interested in broad thinkers with good quantitative skills to join our team.

Northwestern is home to a strong group of scientists working on various basic and applied questions in hearing and hearing loss. Collaboration across laboratories is a possibility for the occupant of this position.

The Chicago area offers world-class metropolitan and suburban living possibilities for individuals of diverse backgrounds and interests. For inquiry and application, candidates should email CV to Sumit Dhar (s-dhar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxu). Our aim is to fill this position as soon as possible.