VST plugins

Dear list,

We are hoping to find 2 VST plugins to do frequency-shifted auditory feedback experiments.

1. de la Mancha pitchfork 2.0
2. Direct X Cakewalk Delay

We have been trying to find and download de la Mancha pitchfork 2.0 VST plug-in (freeware; "pitchfork.dll"), but all the links seem to have gone to an invalid url on the de la Mancha website (http://delamanchavst.wordpress.com).

We found a version of de la Mancha pitchfork 2.0 from http://www.brothersoft.com/de-la-mancha-pitchfork-download-140305.html?bottom, but failed to install it since the file "pitchfork_2_0_demo.zip" inside the downloaded folder was invalid.

We are also trying to find the Direct X version of Cakewalk Delay plugin.

Does anyone know how we could find them?

Thank you,

Patrick
----------------
Patrick C. M. WONG, Professor
Dept. of Linguistics and Modern Languages
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Room G03, Leung Kau Kui Building, Shatin, N.T.
Hong Kong SAR, China

黃俊文 教授
中國香港特別行政區 新界 沙田
香港中文大學