Bernstein Sparks Workshop at CI2014 Conference, 20 June 2014

Dear List,

To those interested in auditory modelling, hearing devices and signal processing, I would like to draw your attention to the upcoming CI2014 conference. We are organizing a one-day Bernstein Sparks workshop on "Modelling and Signal Processing for Auditory Implants" at the central day of the conference, Friday, 20 June 2014. The workshop will feature invited talks and ample time for discussion to cover the topic from physiological aspects to various models (physiologically inspired and perceptual models) and their application for designing new stimulation strategies for auditory implants.

Attendance to the workshop is free for conference participants and Bernstein members. Conference day tickets will be available. More information can be found at: http://www.ci2014muc.info/Bernstein-Sparks-Workshop.708.0.html

Looking forward to meeting you in Munich,

Bernhard Seeber

--
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Bernhard U. Seeber
Audio Information Processing

Office: +49 89 289-28282
Fax: +49 89 289-28211
Mobile: +49 (0)174 928 6338

Visitors: Theresienstrasse 90, building N5, room N6504
Web: www.aip.ei.tum.de
www.bseeber.de