From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception [mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cornelius Abel
Sent: 06 December 2013 09:49
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AUDITORY] Peripher Physiology

Hello List,

does anybody have a good recomendation for a hardware device for measuring peripher physiological parameters? I like to measure various parameters like skin conductance, heart rate, emg, startel...
simultaneously. It is necessary to have a good port/drivers to the common experimetal softwares like matlab, presentation, e-prime, python etc. A harware triggerport  would be great.
I know that this is not a "auditory" question, but maybe some of you have experiences especially in syncronizing auditory experiments with these pysiological measurments.

Greetings,

Cornelius Abel