Peripher Physiology

Hello List,

does anybody have a good recomendation for a hardware device for measuring peripher physiological parameters? I like to measure various parameters like skin conductance, heart rate, emg, startel... simultaneously. It is necessary to have a good port/drivers to the common experimetal softwares like matlab, presentation, e-prime, python etc. A harware triggerport would be great. I know that this is not a "auditory" question, but maybe some of you have experiences especially in syncronizing auditory experiments with these pysiological measurments.

Greetings,

Cornelius Abel