Re: pdf of Licklider 1951

I have a pretty good scan (from Earl Schubert's reprint book, Psychological Acoustics, which I already have 2 copies of or I wouldn't mention that it's available for cheap at http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0879333383/ref=dp_olp_used_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=used )

I'll send the scan to Alain and anyone else who wants it.

Dick