Hearing Voices - Music and the Brain 2013

Dear Friends,

I am pleased to announce this year's annual 'Music and Brain Symposium', entitled
'Hearing Voices'. The symposium will bring together some of the most exciting
researchers, scholars, and writers in the field to examine the phenomena of auditory
hallucinations.

The Symposium will take place on Saturday, April 13th at Stanford's Center for
Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA), with a performance of
'Visitations', two chamber operas on the topic of hallucinations, on the evening of
April 12th and repeated on the evening of April 13th.

Information and registration for the symposium is available at:
http://hearing-voices.stanford.edu

For information about the opera, visit:
http://visitations.stanford.edu

I look forward to seeing you at what promises to be an extraordinary series of events.

- Jonathan

Jonathan Berger
The Denning Family Provostial Professor
Stanford University