Re: Sound effects and Auditory demos

Hi Marcelo, Colin, and list,

The URL for my demonstrations of auditory scene analysis, listed on the AUDITORY website, is obsolete. The correct address is given below, in my signature box. When you get there, look under the Audio Demos tab.

Best,
Al
Albert S. Bregman, Emeritus Professor
Psychology Department, McGill University
Office phone: (514) three-nine-eight-6103,
http://webpages.mcgill.ca/staff/Group2/abregm1/web/