need two old papers re loudness of interrupted stimuli

Happy New Year, everybody!  I tried my best, but I just could not find free copies of the following, and I'd appreciate if anyone could pass on pdfs to me:

COMFORT LEVEL AND LOUDNESS MATCHING FOR CONTINUOUS AND INTERRUPTED SIGNALS.
MELNICK, WILLIAM
Journal of Speech & Hearing Research, Vol 10(1), 1967, 99-109.

Rintelman, WR, & Carhart, R (1964) Loludness tracking by normal hearers via Bekesy audiometer. J Speech Hear Disord Vol 7, p 79.

Many thanks! - Lance Nizami PhD, Palo Alto (P.S.:  No, Stanford doesn't seem to have these ...)